-

Monday, May 18, 2015

Pineapples

If you haven't noticed, pineapples are having a very big moment!

Not only in clothing, but pretty much everywhere!

Being raised in the south, 
the pineapple has always been popular
 as a sign of hospitality.
I am excited to see it out in the world 
being used in so many ways now.
 I also like wearing it because the color yellow 
seems to be having a big moment as well.
I am not a huge fan of the color and wearing yellow pineapples
 is a subtle way of getting some of that
 sunshine yellow in my wardrobe.
I went for a pretty casual look today. 
 Soft green pants with my vibrant yellow pineapples.
  A bit of jewelry for some punch
 and I am ready to walk out of the door.

Do you have any pineapple clothing?
Do you use pineapples for decorating?

Target shirt-similar here and here
J.Jill pants-similar here and here
Sam Edelman flats-similar here and here
Francesca's necklace-similar here
Michal Kors watch-here
Rocksbox earrings-similar here

3 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I think this is my new favorite outfit of yours! So cute!

jodie filogomo said...

Love the pop of blue in your necklace!! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Taramixandmatch said...

Love that top, pineapples are my favorite!