but it was so hard to get back to real life this week after the long weekend.
- Opening the front door and finding a pretty big turtle that is foaming at the mouth. Do turtles get rabies???
- Trying to put eyeliner on someone else.
- When 2 out of 3 entrees ordered at a restaurant come out wrong. The good news is that we got free dessert.
- When everyone in the car is searching their pockets for change for the parking meter.
- When you notice the big red sticker on your dog's boarding record that says Caution. When asked about it, they tell you that your dog can be "tempermental".
- A 3 day weekend in Charleston, SC.
- A perfect beach day. Sunny, 75 degrees and breezey.
- Planting rosemary bushes in the backyard to keep the deer away...everytime you step outside, it smells heavenly.
- When you get a really good tour guide.
- Going to one of my BFF's son's wedding tonight! Good friends, dancing and CAKE!
Dressing up white jeans and a T with pearls.
Take the ordinary and give it a little glam!!
Let's hear about any awkward or awesome moments you had this week.
Banana Republic belt-similar here