Ever have one of those days that just slips away before you get everything done that needs to be done?
- Leaving a glass of water on the bed side table, hearing a funny sound and catching your dog drinking out of the glass. I wonder how many times that has happened and I didn't know?? YIKES
- Did you know that uncooked couscous bounces?? A bag fell off the kitchen counter and I had couscous bouncing into 3 different rooms.
- Trying to clean up email on my phone, hitting something and all recent email disappeared but all of a sudden over 2,000 old emails popped up.
- Looking forward to watching a movie you have wanted to see for awhile and it turns out to be so bad you can't even finish it.
- Not remembering someone you knew for a brief time in your past, but they remembered you.
- Wedding cake! My favorite kind of cake.
- Getting the news that the braces come off in 2 weeks!!
- Coffee date with an old friend.
- Spending weekend with son1.
- Husband surprising you with a trip to NYC for your upcoming 30th wedding anniversary!
Not gonna lie,
I totally stole this look from someone on Instagram.
I love the feminine lace with the more masculine windowpane.
I changed my shoes to flat sandals later in the day
for a more casual look.
Have you had an awesome week or an awkward week?
Francesca's bracelet-similar here
Rocksbox necklace-similar here