-

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pailsey + Stripes

What ever happened to paisley?
No one really wears it anymore do they?
I remember a time when pretty much every tie
 husband owned was paisley. 
 I miss it.
Honestly, I don't even know if this shirt 
really is considered paisley,
 but that's what I am going with.
I love to pattern mix as you know 
and thought I'd give this combo a try.
I know some might say it's too much, 
but for me it's just right!!
I kept the jewelry simple since 
the clothing had so much going on.

Do you like paisley?
Are stripes and paisley too much pattern mixing for you?

Target shirt-similar here and here
Gap trousers-similar here and here
Steve Madden sandals-similar here and here
Rocksbox earrings-similar here
Handpicked necklace-similar here

2 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

You look great, Brett. Really cute outfit!

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I'm trying to like pattern mixing more and more. This outfit looks cute. At first, I thought I might like it even better if the stripes were smaller (closer together), but then again maybe not, since it really looks nice! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com