-

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Just Say NO to Yoga Pants on an Airplane!

Husband and I made it back safely from our lovely trip to NYC.
I am happy to report that we mostly did things we had never done before.
It was a fabulous trip.
I must say that I still can't believe some
 of the things people wear when they travel.
I know they want to be comfortable,
 but you are out in public people!!
I picked comfortable pants,
 easy on and off shoes and of course a scarf.
You never know if the plane is going to be a freezer or not.
My outfit was comfortable,
 functional and no one had to see bulges,
 unsightly panty lines
 or things no one out in public should ever see!

What do you like to wear when you travel?

Gap top-similar here and here
Old Navy pants-here
Marshall's sneakers-similar here and here
Fossil watch-here
Gap scarf-similar here
Onecklace-here


2 comments:

scrapfool33 said...

Hi! Glad you both had a fun trip. Love your shoes and scarf with this outfit! Your yoga pants comment reminded me of a quote I found recently. I don't remember where it came from and I apologize cuz I'm not trying to steal someone's quote but I wrote it in my fashion journal cuz I liked it so much - "Wear whatever you feel happy in. NOTE: This doesn't mean whatever you feel most comfortable in. If that worked, we'd all be in onesies" 😂

Groomy said...

Thank you very much fried for sharing your ideas and experiences with us. I too prefer wearing my work out leggings while I am traveling as these are a great alternative for travelling comfortably. Have many pairs of leggings with me!