-

Monday, June 29, 2015

Wide Legged Pants For Summer Style

Wide legged pants or palazzo pants.
Whatever you call them, they are perfect for summer.
You can dress them up or down or even wear them to the pool or beach.
The styling for these is endless.
I chose to wear mine in a dressy - casual way.
Adding the gold wedges, gold belt and gold jewelry, 
gives the look just a bump up from casual.
The other thing about these pants for summer
 is that they are very cool and comfortable. 
 Almost like wearing a breezy skirt. 
 Don't be afraid to get a pair and try them out. 
 I think you fall in love with them once you try them.

Do you own a pair of wide-legged pants?
Would you consider the look if you don't?

J.Crew top-similar here and here
Marshall's pants-similar here and here
Jack Rogers wedges-here
Target belt-here
Starfish earrings-similar here

2 comments:

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I actually do have a pair (only in green). I love them even though I realize they aren't the most flattering item in my closet. But hey, we can't look amazing all the time, right? Yours look great---maybe I need a pair with vertical stripes? jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Tara | The Mix said...

Your pants are so cute, I love the stripes!