-

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Knee Length Shorts

I honestly can't believe it is already July.
I will say that last weeks temperatures sure felt like mid-summer.
Thankfully, it has cooled down a bit here.
I went for a more polished shorts look with this outfit.
The pussy bow blouse adds a bit of sophistication.
I could easily put on some heels or wedges
 to give the look an even more polished feel.
Knee length shorts can be tricky to wear, 
so always look for a slim cut that tapers down your leg.
Pair them with a feminine top and if you are worried that they will make your legs look short,
 throw on a pair of wedges to balance the look out.

Are you a fan of knee length shorts?
Would you wear them to the office?

Forever 21 top-similar here and here
Banana Republic Factory shorts-here
J.Crew sandals-here
Betsey Johnson sunnies-similar here


2 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Sooo cute! Happy Holiday Brett!

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I used to have knee length shorts, but I actually shortened them! (mine were a little longer than yours) I love this color combo & I think the length of yours is perfect!!! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com