Just a quick note to let you know I will be taking a break from blogging for the next 2 weeks.
I will be traveling and exploring some new territory.
As always you can follow me on Instagram to see what I am up to.
@silvrgurl is my Instagram username.
- I like guys with long hair, I like guys that rock a ponytail, but a guy with a side ponytail is just wrong!!
- When the dentist calls to reschedule an appointment and then calls again 5 minutes later to reschedule the same exact appointment.
- When you come home to a clean dog, but then notice the dog shampoo is in your shower.
- Walking outside in the morning to let the dog out and seeing that the deer have made a meal out of your hydrangeas.
- When it is so hot outside that you cannot even breathe!
- Getting to see a classic film noir movie in a real movie theater. Double Indemnity with Barbara Stanwick and Fred McMurry.
- Getting to see a free screening to the movie Southpaw with Jake Gyllenhaal. I really enjoyed this movie and would recommend it
- Getting the 5 remotes for the TV down to just 2.
I have been on the fence regarding the Kimono trend.
I finally decided to try it
when I saw this colorful one on sale for $15.
I am still not sure I am loving the trend on myself,
but I will wear it a few more times before deciding.
Is there a trend right now that you are on the fence about?
Banana Republic shorts-here
Jack Rogers sandals-similar here
KK Bloom necklace-similar hereGifted earrings-similar here