-

Monday, July 20, 2015

Yellow and Turquoise

If you have been reading my blog for a while,
then you know I am not a huge fan of the color yellow.
Since, it seems yellow is very trendy right now,
I am trying to overcome my dislike for the color.
So, baby steps it is!
This dress just has a touch of yellow in it
 and I love all the other colors.
Fresh and summery.
I suppose my dislike of the color 
came from when I was in nursing school.
Our uniforms were yellow pinstripe. 
 Wearing that EVERYDAY, was not a good look for anyone. 
 Yellow can be a hard color to pull off.  
That was many moons ago,
 so I am trying not to dislike it so much.
I think I am off to a good start with this floral maxi dress!

Modcloth dress-here
Calvin Klein belt-similar here
J.Crew sandals-here

1 comment:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Such a cute look...this is worth getting over yellow! And you look great in glasses.