Let's all have an awesome weekend.
- Pen exploding in your hand in the car and trying to use hand sanitizer to neutralize the mess. Let me say...Just DON'T try this!!
- Forgetting your sunglasses at the pool.
- Making a plan to go to Pinkberry and when you get there, it's no longer there.
- About to take a sip of your drink and you spot a very large spider floating on top.
- Thinking "Mall walking" is a good idea due the heat, then realizing they don't turn on the air until 8:00 am and you got there at 7:30.
- Celebrating husband's birthday yesterday and continuing to celebrate today.
- Planning a trip up to New England.
- Homegrown tomatoes, even if they aren't yours.
- Margaritas and table side guacamole.
- A new pair of headphones. Not really realizing how bad the old ones were until you get the new ones.
A simple look for running errands.
Don't forget that it is fine to pair
a dress with a pair of sneakers.
It's a great look, just be cautious not to pair
a heavy sneaker with a light dress.
I would also suggest not pairing athletic sneakers with a dress.
Remember to keep in mind the proportions
of your dress and the sneaker.
Do you love to wear sneakers with dresses and skirts?
Target sunnies-similar here
Zara bracelet-similar here