Son1 is moving back to the area and son2 is headed back to college for his senior year.
Emotions all over the place!!!
- Getting the bag boy at the grocery store when it is not only his first day, but his first hour on the job. Poor little guy, I didn't think he would ever get the groceries into the bags.
- Thinking you booked a 7 pm airline flight when you accidentally booked a 7 am flight. Thank goodness it got changed.
- Driving in Boston!!!!!
- When your dogs tags get caught in the space between the deck boards. Super scary!
- Leaving a huge piece of furniture out in the driveway for Salvation Army to pick up and coming home to see that it is still sitting there.
- Spending a fun filled 3 days with girlfriends at the beach.
- Maine...just more beautiful than I imagined.
- Martha's Vineyard...the epitome of what you think of summer.
- Spending an entire morning with a friend that moved away.
- Going from wearing your retainer 24 hours a day to 12 hours a day!
Got a little hair chop the other day
and I am loving the shorter length.
Just some basic summer pieces amped up with a statement necklace.
Did you have an awesome or awkward kind of week?
Ily Couture necklace
Kate Spade bracelet