It has been a pretty quiet week around here.
That can be a nice thing.
- When you can't figure out how to turn the timer off of your Keurig and it keeps turning on about every other hour.
- Husband with a summer cold.
- Thinking someone is meeting you at your house and they think you are meeting them at their house.
- Putting a roast in the crock pot for dinner, but no one is home to turn it off when it is done.
- The darn school buses back at work. First World problems when your house is the bus stop for elementary, middle and high school.
- Finding a $25 Amazon gift card when cleaning up the sons bedrooms after they moved out. Finders Keeper right??!!
- When something you buy rings up on sale unexpectedly at the register.
- Super nice friends that donate their unwanted furniture to your sons apartment.
- Have you tried the GoodReads app? If you are an avid reader, I highly suggest trying it.
- Planning a hike on the Appalachian trial for your friends 50th birthday!
Who can resist leopard and orange together?
Who can resist a top that floats when you twirl?
Yes, I do twirl a lot.
Just a fun, simple, summer look to beat the heat.
Have you had any awesome or awkward moments this week?
Sam Edelman sandals
Michael Kors watch