I hope you have something fun planned.
Speaking of fun,
I will be doing a New Orleans awkward and awesome today.
- The trolley ride to hell with no return ticket!
- The frat boy who tried to get my mother-in-law to dance at Pat O'Briens. (awkward for her, not for us)
- The chick we saw that was about 8 months pregnant with a drink in her hand and a tank top that said, "Last fling before the ring".
- The dude I had to sit by on the plane ride home who had obviously partied all weekend and not bothered to shower before boarding the plane.
- I had two celebrity sighting while in New Orleans. John Besh and Lester Holt
- Mother-in-law's birthday dinner at Commander's Palace.
- Night time people watching from a balcony on Bourbon Street.
- Going to the Cat's Meow karaoke bar with my 20something nieces.
- Food! Glorious Food!
Keeping it casual and simple to kick off the holiday weekend.
What's more comfy that a pair
of linen drawstring pants and a t-shirt??
Pop on a statement necklace,
so you don't look as though you have on your jammies!!
Have a great, fun and safe weekend.
Banana Republic pants
Rack Room sandals
Michael Kors watch