-

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Some Days It's Just About Putting On Clothes

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend.
Even people that love fashion have days where all you want to do is
 put on something simple and comfortable.
Just a raggedy pair of khaki shorts, a loose t-shirt, flip flops and straight hair don't care.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
As the end of summer closes it's hard to get excited
 about yummy fall clothes when it's hot outside.
Sometimes, there's days when you just aren't inspired.
  No worries, as long as you don't give up
 and start wearing yoga pants everyday!

Are you having a hard time transitioning to fall while it's still hot out?

Target top (men's dept)
Gap shorts and belt
Havaiana flip flops
K.K. Bloom necklace
Fossil watch


1 comment:

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I still love that it's warm out and I can show off my tootsies!! I'm not ready for ankle boots & sweaters just yet! It's good (in my opinion) to have I don't care days...it makes the caring days more special! Besides, at least you put on a necklace---love it! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com