Was your week awkward or awesome?Awkward:
- When a service truck cut the turn too close and clipped off son1's side view mirror and didn't even stop.
- Going to a meeting of 10 ladies and 5 out of the 10 were wearing striped dresses.
- Neglecting your garden so much that it took 1 hour and 3 trash bags worth of weeding to get it back.
- Getting back into your car after grocery shopping and the car smells like fish. Finding a pool of fish "juice" in the back of the car where the fish leaked.
- Husbands golf shoes having a blow out in the middle of his golf game.
- Starting a new fall bible study.
- Having a long afternoon visit to catch up with a friend and it lasts into dinner.
- Going to see A Walk In The Woods with the friends you are about to hike the Appalachian Trail with.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M's(I found them at Target)
- The used book store.
A simple summer look here.
Trying to transition back into long pants,
but keeping that summer vibe going.
Let's hear about your awkward or awesome moments in the comments.
Old Navy pants
Ily Couture necklace
Michael Kors watch