-

Monday, September 14, 2015

Fall = Plaid

Fall has arrived here in the Carolina's!
The question is always....how long will it stay?
We got our first crisp cool air over the weekend 
and it has continued with a record low this morning.
I love fall! 
 It is my favorite season.
It's just a matter of time before the warm temps come back,
 so I will enjoy it while it lasts.
To me plaid is the equivalent of fall. 
 I just feel the need to break some out
 when the temps begin to drop. 
I am breaking one of my fashion rules here:
  I wore dusters in the 70's and I am wearing them again.
  They are just so fun and can add
 another layer of interest to any outfit. 
 It's a style that any age can pull off 
as it gives a relaxed shape and a smart edge.

Have you tried the duster trend?
Did you wear it back in the day?

Gap top and jeans
Target duster and belt
Nine West booties
Ily Couture necklace
Old Navy ring
Coach sunglasses

No comments: