-

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Flared Pants

Looks like this is a week of breaking my own rule of fashion.
If you wore it the last time it was in style, don't wear it again.
I am not only wearing one trend I wore in the past,
 but two.
Flared jeans and a fringe bag.
If you haven't noticed...flared pants and fringe are hot, hot, hot.
Here are some tips for wearing flared jeans/pants.
1. make sure they don't overwhelm your legs.
2. hem your flares to specific shoes.
3. add an element of sophistication to the top you wear.
 I paired my flares with a leopard blouse
 to add that touch of sophistication.
By doing that, the fringe bag 
doesn't make this look feel over the top.
I added a refined tassel necklace to keep that sophisticated feel.

Are you a fan of the flared leg?
Did you wear it the last time around?

Ralph Lauren blouse
Gap jeans
Target booties
Kohl's bag
Calvin Klein belt
gifted necklace


1 comment:

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Ha ha...I figure that comment about not wearing things the second time around shouldn't apply once you reach 40 or so....because every style comes back around somehow/someway!!! Love your jeans!! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com