I am in the throws of getting ready for a garage sale.
Why does it always sound like a good idea until you actually begin preparing for it?Awkward:
- When your 12 pound dog decides to chase the 2 full grown deer in your back yard.
- Getting your hand caught between the rungs of a sliding ladder.
- You and your friends carpool and as your friend is on the way to your house you remember that the cars are in the parking lot where you all met to carpool.
- Out on a hike and climbing over giant rocks when a dude stops on the trail we didn't see and asks if we meant to go that way.
- Planning a girls night out at a new restaurant, but failing to notice that the place closed at 8:30.
- Outdoor activities in the fall weather.
- A well groomed dog. I honestly believe that they shaved about 8 pounds off of #joethedog.
- Wine,baked goods and good friends.
- Football season.
- When you finally get to speak to a human after what seems like a hundred automated prompts.
One of my favorite things to do is mix "fancy" with ordinary.
What is a better way to do that than
with a sequin t-shirt and boyfriend jeans?
I added the chuck taylors to keep that casual feel.
No jewelry ~
I let the bling speak for itself.
How was your week?
Awkward or awesome?
Gap jeans and belt
Michael Kors watch