So glad to see you!!Awkward:
- Watching a teen-age boy totally wipe out on his bike and trying to act like it is no big deal in front of his friends.
- Friends talking about shoes and someone says something about her "fashionable" crocs. We all just had to laugh!
- Accidentally opening the door to a solicitor and having him say horrible things to me because I wasn't buying what he was selling.
- Getting out your bike that hasn't been ridden in years and realizing halfway through bike ride that it is the nosiest bike ever!
- Having to return your dead plants to Home Depot. (blackest thumb ever)
- Watching a brother and sister pool their money at our garage sale to buy a pogo stick.
- Discovering a new little boutique.
- My new anniversary Starbucks mug.
- A new pair of slippers for the cooler weather.
- Going on the long awaited Appalachian Trail hike this weekend.
Wearing a full on fall look today
as the temperatures have begun to slowly drop around here.
I went all black with touches of brown.
Such a rich looking combo.
Added a bit of pattern mixing with the polka dots and leopard. Classic look to start off the weekend.
I will not be blogging next week as
I will be out on the Appalachian Trail.
Be sure to check out my Instagram during the week.
Ivy and Leo shirt
Kate Spade bag