Oh fall how I love you!
Turning leaves, spiced everything, scarves and boots!
Fall is "totally awesome" in my book.Awkward:
- When you run over a raccoon that is already dead in the middle of the road. Horrible sound!
- Walking across a deck to a group of friends and suddenly your boot falls right through the decking.
- Looking forward to a certain menu item all day long and when the take out has been brought home, it's not in there.
- Watching your friend's puppy continually steal eyeglasses out of a purse.
- Removing a bottle of wine out of a box of wine on the shelf and suddenly the entire box begins to fall. Thank goodness for quick reflexes.
- This week marked my 5th year of blogging. Happy Blogiversary to me!
- Helping your friend find the perfect pair of shoes. I do mean perfect!
- The first outdoor fire of the year.
- My new iPhone 6s in rose gold.
- Getting to spend a week with an old friend that lives in another state now.
How do you take distressed jeans and a t-shirt
to the next level in the fall?
Add a blazer!
I wore my chuck's to keep the look loose and casual,
but the blazer gives it a polished feel.
Did you have an awesome or awkward week this week?
Old Navy t-shirt
Illy Couture bracelet
Love Andrea's closet bracelet