Haven't even given it a thought yet.
How about you?Awkward:
- This really isn't awkward, just not fun! Spreading pine needles in the flower beds. Not only was I sore the next day, but now my allergies have kicked in.
- Helping the husband pick out new glasses. Not sure why he always asks for my help. He's gonna get what he's gonna get!
- Painting with matte black oil based paint and getting it in your hair.
- As your dinner party is just about to sit down to eat al fresco, the rain begins and doesn't let up for the rest of the evening.
- Being told that 10 extra people will be attending the annual sit down Christmas luncheon you host for the husband's co-workers...Right this way, your table is set up in the bedroom. LOL
- Holding my 4th annual pajama party for my girlfriends. Awesome night despite the rain.
- Getting some big home improvement projects finished.
- Son2 coming home earlier than expected from school for Thanksgiving.
- Receiving a surprise Starbucks mug in the mail from an Instagram friend.
- Hosting a bridal shower for one of my BFF's daughters on Saturday.
Casual look for running around picking up party items
and getting the house decorated.
I mean who doesn't love a soft, flannel shirt?
I am loving this blue and mustard color combo.
A statement necklace and fringe booties elevate the flannel shirt from borrowed from the husband:
hey, this is an actual outfit.
I hope you have an awesome weekend
I beg of you to not start playing the Christmas music until next Friday!!!
(just a little pet peeve of mine) :)
Old Navy shirt and jeans
Michael Kors belt