-

Monday, November 23, 2015

Fancy Pants

We hit record lows here this morning.
I guess maybe winter is on it's way.
This weekend I had a bridal shower for a good friend's daughter. 
 The weather was spectacular, the bride to be looked gorgeous 
and all was right in the world for few hours on Saturday afternoon.
I really had every intention of taking pictures of how my friend and I set up the shower.  
Alas, all that went out the door once the guests began to arrive.
  I did manage to get a few shots during the shower though.
 
I went with some "fancy" pants for my party look and added a deep eggplant blouse.
  I kept the jewelry simple, yet elegant. 
 I am usually not a wearer of high waisted pants,
 as they can be tricky to pull off.
 ( Remember the Jessica Simpson incident??)
  These pants are comfortable and the details are impeccable. 
 Not too hard to pull off.

What do you think of high waisted pants?

Loft blouse
Etcetera pants
Target booties
BaubleBar necklace
Marshall's bracelt
                                                                                                                                             

Bridal Shower Fun


No comments: