Can you believe it is Christmas Eve??Awkward:
- When the fridge is so full of food that it is like playing a game of tetris when you want to find something.
- Waking out of a dead sleep at 5am to a weird noise you never heard before, walking around the house trying to decipher where it is coming from and realize it is the alarm clock in the guest room.
- Out running errands, drive into the driveway and remember that you forgot to go to the one place you promised the husband you would go.
- Spilling coffee on your white chucks.
- Getting gifts in the mail, but not knowing who they are from or to.
- Seeing the movie Miracle on 34th Street on the big screen.
- Driving around seeing Christmas Lights, especially the homes that have music to go along with the display.
- When your friend gives your dog a toy that is bigger than he is for Christmas.
- When you get the last of the creamer for your coffee in the morning, leaving everyone to fend for themselves.
- When you look up a recipe and you have every ingredient on hand.
I have had this skirt for several years now and
it's still one of favorite pieces.
I decided to go with just a simple, classic look this time.
Add some pearls and look out Audrey Hepburn.
I stacked two necklaces for a more dramatic look.
A rare appearance by the husband!
Just a reminder that the blog will be dark until Jan. 2nd.
Wishing you all the Merriest of Christmases
Joy in the New Year!
Banana Republic skirt
Michael Kors boots
gifted necklace and Marshall's necklace