-

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy Christmas Week!

Hello All!
I have been MIA for a while due to illness.
I am back with the living and ready for Christmas!
I honestly can't believe that Christmas is Friday! 
 I lost quite a few days of time and have been 
trying to play catch up. 
 I am hoping by the end of the day I will be all caught up.
We had a few "cooler" days here,
 but the Heat Miser is at work again and temps are rising. 
 I think we are in for a warm and wet Christmas around here.
I thought I'd pull out a coat and wear it at least once this year.
 LOL
I love the leopard and red stripes together.
  Such classic patterns to mix. 
 I added gold jewelry for a touch of sparkle and shine.

I will be posting my Awkward and Awesome Friday post on Thursday this week
 and will be back to blogland on Jan. 2.

Old Navy striped shirt and coat
Loft chambray shirt
Gap cords
Dolce Vita booties
Kate Spade bracelets
H & M bracelets
Handpicked necklace

No comments: