Coming to you from the shut down city of Charlotte today.
If you are bracing for the big winter storm,
stay inside and be safe and warm!Awkward:
- Realizing your driver's license has expired.
- The lady in her car blocking my neighborhood entrance as I am trying to get out because she is texting. I tooted my horn to let me out, she looked straight at me and continued to text.
- Not realizing how icy the deck is and busting your butt as you slip on the ice.
- The Mr.'s computer being stolen on the plane.
- Trying to pack for 7 days of winter travel in a carry-on bag.
- Getting the same awesome birthday card from several different people.
- Birthday shenanigans with friends all week long.
- Finding a long lost lipstick in a purse you haven't used in awhile.
- The beauty of an ice storm.
- Heading to London and Edinburgh with the Mr (if the weather doesn't mess up our plans!)
Obviously, this was taken before the icy mix began to hit us.
Just a casual, cozy, relaxed look.
Love this furry scarf to add some fun
and texture to my colorful sweater.
I will be taking next week off from blogging as I will be traveling.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram to find out
where I am and what I am doing.
@silvrgurl is where I can be found.
Have a great weekend
stay safe if you are in the
"winter event" regions of the US.
Old Navy sweater
Michael Kors watch