-

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pastels

Hello Wednesday!
January is off to a good start.
I pulled out my fabulous sequined rose quartz shirt
 that happened to be a gift from a fantastic friend. 
 Does she know me or what??
Anyway, I decided to pair the shirt with
 it's companion of serenity blue.
So, why did Pantone pick 2 colors this year?
  I found this statement:
Joined together Rose Quartz and Serenity demonstrate an inherent  balance between a warmer embracing rose tone and the cooler tranquil blue, reflecting connection and wellness as well as a soothing sense of order and peace. 
  Written by the Executive Director
Well, I don't know about all that.
  BUT, the colors look perfect together. 
 I love this color combo and think it will probably
 look great on any skin tone.

Have you embraced this dynamic duo into your wardrobe?

J.Crew shirt and cords
H & M scarf
Gifted gloves
Dolce Vita booties


No comments: