-

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Golden

Apparently the groundhog saw NO shadow,
 so that means early Spring.
Well, I don't know about you -
 but we haven't had much of winter around here.
(except for the one weekend ice storm)
It will be fun to see if Punxsutawney Phil gets it right.
 For now,
 I will keep wearing my sweaters and boots.
I paired my beloved blackwatch trousers
 with my gold brocade sweater.  
You know I am a sucker for pattern mix and texture!
Plus after touring so many royal things while in London,
 the gold sweater made me feel very royal.
  I added long necklaces to elongate the look.

Did you have a mild or harsh winter where you are?

Loft pants, shirt and sweater
 (all from different years)
Nine West booties
Michael Kors watch
Versona necklaces

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pattern mixing.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net