Hello Friday before the Superbowl!
Is everyone ready to indulge in some awesome Superbowl snacks?!Awkward:
- When you are having a lovely lunch on the bank on the Thames and a pigeon keeps stalking you no matter how many times you shoo him away.
- Being asked to give a Scottish toast at the Mr.'s business dinner 5 min before hand and then finding out that the toast ended up on YouTube. (p.s.-it was not the Mr. that asked me to do it)
- The touch screens on international flights that really aren't touch screens. More like hit as hard as you can screens!
- Walking into the room and finding the trash can tipped over, trash all over the place the dog right in the middle of it all looking at you so proudly.
- When unknowing to anyone a random phone number got put into your Bible Study group text. You read that someone is bringing juice and the next text is saying someone is bringing condoms and lube.
- Your first night in London after landing that morning and you are tired and hungry. You happen upon the best hole in the wall Mediterranean restaurant ever.
- Borough Market (it's like a food fantasy!)
- Nicest cab driver ever in Scotland. He gave us such good ideas of where to go.
- Flying over Greenland and seeing the snow covered mountains and glaciers.
- Upcoming Super Bowl and our Carolina Panther's are playing! This city has gone Panther's crazy!! #keeppounding
Just a casual classic look today.
There is nothing better than
leopard, red and stripes!
Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!
Old Navy top, necklace and jeans
Betsey Johnson sneakers