-

Monday, February 8, 2016

Candy Colored Hearts

So, it's kind of a weepy day here in Charlotte.
We may have lost the super bowl, but we had a great season!
Now, it's time to turn from Super Bowl to Valentine's.
I am not that much on the actual holiday,
 but I love the colors of Valentine's Day.
Pink, Red, White and all the colors in a box of conversation hearts.
And of course, the chocolate!
I am wearing all the colors found in a
 box of those conversation hearts today. 
 I love the softness of this look on top 
and 
the masculine aspect the boots bring to the bottom.

Oh and by the way...
 I love the colors of those candies,
 but I don't exactly enjoy the taste.
Anyone else out there with me on that point?

J.Crew sweater and pants
Target boots
Gifted scarf
Ted Baker bracelet

No comments: