-

Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Year!

Isn't it weird to get an extra day in February every 4 years?
I always wonder about the people born on February 29th as well.
Too bad they don't only age every 4 years.
Along with an extra day,
 the weather has been amazing here the past few days.
It's always trickiest for me to transition into
 spring regarding my wardrobe.
When transitioning to spring I try to wear light layers,
add color (well, I usually do that anyway)
 and add more print to my look.
Try to remember not to break out the summer clothes
 too quickly and that includes sandals.
Besides,
 who knows how long this warm weather will last right?!

What season do you have the most trouble transitioning into?

Gap t-shirt
Ann Taylor cardigan
Loft trousers
Target booties
Handpicked necklace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving the leopard print. Have a great week :)

Liv

www.livforstyle.net