-

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Laid Back Look With A Twist

It's no secret that I love to
 pair festive pieces with more casual pieces.
This is actually one of my favorite looks.
I haven't really worn it since October.
Not only did I throw sequins on with distressed jeans.
I added an element of boho with my jewelry.
Changing up your jewelry can put a new take on a favorite look.
In this case,
 I layered 3 different "bohoish" necklaces together
 and multiple leather bracelets.
It all came together for a fun, festive and different look. 
 Somewhat different than the other times
 I have worn similar takes on this outfit.
Don't forget the two toned-booties!

Do you like to mix things up a bit
 or
 do you stay tried and true to one look with a particular outfit?

J.Crew top
Gap jeans
Target booties
Handpicked necklace
Ily Couture necklace
KK Bloom necklace 
lots of random bracelets

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hi Brett. I haven't stopped by in a long while but I am glad I am back. Love this gold+black sequined beauty. The stripes and sequins are perfect. It matches those cute booties perfectly.

Hope all is well. Happy St. Paddy's weekend! Ada =)