-

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Is It Plum or Is It Eggplant?

I love how the same basic colors can have so many different names.
Here I am wearing plum, eggplant, dusty purple...
you pick the name.
This color works on everyone because 
it falls into the middle spectrum of the color wheel.
Not too warm and not too cool.
I went for monochromatic with top and bottoms 
and added different hues of the same color with the cardi. 
 I wanted a little pop of something,
 so I choose the teal jewelry 
because it has the same properties as the eggplant. 
 Not too warm and not too cool.
This look is a great look for those of you that aren't as adventurous when it comes to pattern mixing or bright colors.

Go look through your closet and pull out your deep plums
 that you haven't worn in a while!

Loft blouse
Gap cords
Mod Cloth cardi
Liuid wedges
gifted necklace and earrings

No comments: