Better late than never this week with awkward and awesome!Awkward:
- Uncapping your lipstick and the lipstick bullet goes flying across the bathroom.
- Not paying attention and throwing a dish towel on a hot burner and suddenly you have a minor kitchen fire on your hands.
- The police showing up at your door for the 2nd time because they got a 911 call to your home. (Unless the dog called, I am not sure what is going on!)
- Driving along and all of a sudden your contacts fog over and you have to pull over and take them out and then lose one somewhere in the car.
- Putting your music on the suggested "Valentine's Country Love Songs" playlist and realizing you must not like country love songs because you skip everyone that comes on.
- Finally dropping off the bag of clothes to Good Will that you have had in your car for over a month.
- Getting the last opening in a hand-lettering class that has been sold out for the last 2 months.
- Pulling off a surprise party for your friend!
- When you ask 2 of your sister-in-laws and your sister to send you Mardi Gras paraphernalia for said surprise party and they go over and above with the great stuff they sent.
- Getting a birthday gift of your own a month after your birthday! Now that's how I like to drag out a birthday!!!
Going for a double denim look here.
Casual, yet classic.
Adding a bit of plaid and leopard
to off set all of the denim.
I hope you all have an awesome weekend.
I will be recovering from last night's party.
Look for more details about the Mardi Gras surprise party on Monday's blog.
Banana Republic jeans
Betsey Johnson sneakers
Cold Water Creek belt
Michael Kors watch
necklace - can't even remember