-

Monday, February 22, 2016

Throw Me Something Mister

 Friday night my friend's daughter, another friend and I
 threw a surprise birthday party.
Our original plan was to go to New Orleans,
 but things just didn't work out.
So.... I brought New Orleans to her.
 The surprise part was a success which is
 always the hardest part of a surprise party.
We had Hurricane's, jambalaya, red beans and rice, muffalettas,
 king cake, crawfish pie and of course Moon Pies.
The party favors were bottles of Louisiana Hot Sauce that said,
 "still HOT at 55".
We also had a photo booth set up for lots of fun pictures.
I highly recommend a Mardi Gras themed party whether
 it is actually Mardi Gras or not. 
 Ours was held a week after.

Grab some friends, some beads and some masks
 and
 "Let the Good Times Roll" 
( Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler)




1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Your last minute party plan was fabulous. All decorations are breathtaking. I just loved the golden stuff. Great work!! I am also going to host a surprise party for my nephew on his 18th birthday. I am trying to find some affordable indoor Chicago venues and utterly confused right now.