-

Monday, March 28, 2016

Blushing Dots

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a joyful Easter weekend.
Sadly we had rain on Easter Sunday
 and now we have pollen soup all over the place.
In spite of the rain,
 we had a lovely Easter with both boys at home.
I kept waiting to see if it was going to be warm, cool or something else before I picked out my "Easter Outfit".
It ended up being a tad cool,
 so I just threw these two pieces together from my closet.
Ya'll know how much I am loving blush right now
 and these two pieces just worked beautifully for an Easter look. 
 I was struggling with the shoes due to the weather,
 but the booties worked out fine.
A little pop of serenity blue with the necklace and earrings
 and I was ready for church.

Did you buy something new for Easter
 or
 go with something from your closet?

Loft blouse
Banana Republic skirt
Dolce Vita booties
Francesca's necklace
gifted earrings and bracelet

1 comment:

Joe Blow said...

I want to have an orgasm in your panties