Well, here we are...
The last Friday in April.
- Meeting someone at the movies on the wrong day.
- Going to Goodwill on the weekend at the exact time everyone that had a garage sale that day is dropping things off as well.
- Dropping a large container of Greek yogurt on the floor and the container literally explodes all of you and the kitchen.
- Wondering what has gotten your dog so interested that he can't stop rolling all over it. Walking over and realizing it is a dead snake!
- It's time to renew my driver's licence and I was so happy to be able to do it online and then it turns out my birthday month is wrong on the license. Now I have to go to the DMV and prove when my birthday is.
- Being told you look like Diane Keaton twice in one day.
- Girlfriend time.
- Being called a beautiful young lady by the old dude in the mall with a walker and oxygen!
- Last week of college for son2!
- When the produce guy at the market lets you sample the produce before you buy it.
I am not sure why I am having a hard time believing
that May is knocking at the door...
It is officially HOT now.
Time to break out the tanks, skirts and anything
that you won't melt wearing.
I dug out my trusty sequin tank
and paired it with a breezy little skirt.
Just because it's already in the 90's
doesn't mean you can't dress cute...right?!
Have you hit the 90's where you live yet?
H & M tank
Sam Edleman flats
Handpicked necklace and bracelet