Yeah, the weekend is here!
I am ready for some sun and fun,
but I am not sure that mother nature
is going to be agreeable.Awkward:
- Too many "text groups" going at the same time.
- Getting behind a little old man that gets in front of you as soon as you pull out of your neighborhood and goes 25 mph in a 45 mph zone and that little man stays in front of you all the way to where you are headed. (no, I could not ever get around him!)
- Having lunch with a group of people at one of those long tables and end up never having a conversation with 2 people during the entire lunch.
- When the sun is so strong through a window that it reflects on a clear glass vase and burns a hole not only in the table cloth, but the table as well.
- Just sitting in your car at the entrance of your neighborhood trying to get out onto the main street when a car comes barreling at you and you think you are about to be smashed to pieces and the car literally stops about 20 feet from your car.
- When your friend suggest to take your spices out of the "spice cabinet" and make a "spice drawer" instead. Changed my life!!
- New to me patio furniture.
- Hanging out at the BeerMe craft brewers festival to help raise money for Habitat For Humanity.
- Dinner at the lake with friends.
- Finally getting that new light fixture hung in the dining room. It looks great!
Unexpected cool weather in the spring calls
for a double sweater look.
This works because the first cardigan
is the same length as the blouse.
I had to pull out my booties for this look as well,
so my feet would be nice and warm.
who doesn't love red and pink together?
Have you ever worn a double cardigan look?
Target blouse, long cardigan and booties
Gap short cardigan
Target and H&M bracelet mix