-

Friday, May 13, 2016

Awkward and Awesome Friday

It's Friday the 13th!
If you had planned to go camping tonight,
 you might want to rethink that. 
 Ha Ha
Awkward:
  • Touching up the paint of some doors and realizing you have the wrong color paint and having to repaint the entire door.
  • When someone sees you are about to pull into a parking spot and they gun their car to get in the spot first.
  • The little lady that forgot to take out one of the rollers in her hair and the waitress told her it was still in her hair.
  • Going to a free movie screening, but they take your cell phones and put them in brown paper bags, search your purse and wand your body before you can go in.  
  • A weird out of nowhere hail storm.
Awesome:
  • My new Samsung Galaxy pad I got for Mother's Day.
  • Going to a restaurant that serves "exotic" meat.  We had bison, venison and kangaroo!
  • The last outdoor fire of the season.
  • The demo is all finished on our bathroom remodel, now we get to put it all back together - that's where the fun begins.
  • Binge watching season 2 of Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix.
 So this dress is a definite awkward!! 
 I got it on sale for $9.99. 
 I didn't try it on but was drawn to the colors and the neckline.
  I know now why it was on sale. 
 All day I felt like I had an anatomically correct diagram 
of Fallopian tubes and a uterus on my dress.
 I honestly could not get that image out of my head
 once I noticed what it looked like in the glass
 of a store I was walking into.  

Have you ever had a piece of clothing that made you feel super uncomfortable when wearing it?


1 comment:

Geraldine said...

Lovely colors and the bolero is SO pretty. Wearing comfortable clothes is SO important. How can you look good if you aren't feeling good?