It's Friday the 13th!
If you had planned to go camping tonight,
you might want to rethink that.
- Touching up the paint of some doors and realizing you have the wrong color paint and having to repaint the entire door.
- When someone sees you are about to pull into a parking spot and they gun their car to get in the spot first.
- The little lady that forgot to take out one of the rollers in her hair and the waitress told her it was still in her hair.
- Going to a free movie screening, but they take your cell phones and put them in brown paper bags, search your purse and wand your body before you can go in.
- A weird out of nowhere hail storm.
- My new Samsung Galaxy pad I got for Mother's Day.
- Going to a restaurant that serves "exotic" meat. We had bison, venison and kangaroo!
- The last outdoor fire of the season.
- The demo is all finished on our bathroom remodel, now we get to put it all back together - that's where the fun begins.
- Binge watching season 2 of Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix.
So this dress is a definite awkward!!
I got it on sale for $9.99.
I didn't try it on but was drawn to the colors and the neckline.
I know now why it was on sale.
All day I felt like I had an anatomically correct diagram
of Fallopian tubes and a uterus on my dress.
I honestly could not get that image out of my head
once I noticed what it looked like in the glass
of a store I was walking into.
Have you ever had a piece of clothing that made you feel super uncomfortable when wearing it?