-

Monday, May 9, 2016

Camo and White

Hello Monday!
I hope everyone had as fabulous of a weekend as I did.
With post graduation fun and Mother's Day
 I had a truly blessed weekend with my little family.
I don't know how I forgot I even owned this cute camo shirt,
 but it has been hiding in my closet
 just waiting to be worn again.
Camo and white is a great spring/summer combo. 
 If it is too warm for white jeans just wear white shorts instead.   
I added a statement necklace because 
that is the opposite of what you think of
 when you think of camo! 
 Blush colored accessories just add another layer 
of femininity to the look.

Go peruse your closet and see what
 cute item is just waiting in there for you to rediscover.

Old Navy shirt
Gap jeans
Vera Wang sneakers
Groopdealz necklace
JewelMint bracelet
NY&C belt

No comments: