My blogging has been spotty lately
and will continue to be for a bit.
Our upstairs bathroom update is finished,
but now we have moved on to the other upstairs rooms.
Give a mouse a cookie.....Awkward:
- Falling off of a stool and spraining one foot and the other foot lands on a carpet tack strip.
- Out on a morning walk with the Mr. and you spot a fox chasing a fawn ~ this was in our neighborhood!
- Putting a broken reclining chair out on the curb for bulk trash to pick up and someone attending the neighborhood swim meet picked it up and took it home.
- When the neighbor next door decides it's a good idea to fire up the chainsaw at 7:00 am!
- When the check out guy at the grocery store tells you his lane is closed and then takes the next person that walks up.
- Did you see the Summer Solstice full moon on Monday night? It was pretty awesome. First one is 70 years.
- Celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary on Wednesday.
- When the flowers the Mr. brought you for your anniversary actually make the entire downstairs smell amazing.
- When you get a random compliment from a stranger.
- Cooking with the herbs from your herb garden.
Pink and Navy -
such a classic color combo.
Navy always has a preppy vibe to me
and the pink is fun and flirty.
How could the two not go together.
I added gold accessories to my look,
but I think silver would look great too.
Do you love pink and navy together?
What else do you like to pair navy with?
Tory Burch espadrilles
Kate Spade bracelets