I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July.
Our time in the mountains was fabulous.
We did some hiking and biking
and even enjoyed a fire
in the evenings and mornings.Awkward:
- When you accidentally wash a bright red item with your cream sheets. Pink sheets anyone?
- When the newbie barista tries 5 times to get your flat white correct. I won't be going back to that Starbucks until she has some experience under her belt.
- Just sitting around talking with people in front of an outdoor fire and suddenly a male duck starts chasing a female duck and when he catches her they start "doin it" right in front of you!
- Meeting up with a lost boyscout while hiking the Appalachian Trail.
- I don't think our upstairs "update" will ever be finished! I am beginning to lose hope that our home will ever be back to normal.
- Biking down a mountain. Just stand up on the bike and feel the cool breeze hit you in the face!
- The great brewery we found on our trip. The Damascus Brewery
- 4th of July food
- Our cabin in Virginia. It was just like a tiny home, well, a mansion tiny home.
- Sitting out by the creek under a shade tree reading a good book.
Super casual, breezy look to run some errands.
It's almost too hot to even care what you have on.
I paired turquoise accessories with
my melon and yellow top for
pops of fun summer color.
What are you wearing these days to beat the heat?
Jack Rogers sandals