-

Monday, July 11, 2016

It's A Cool, Cool Summer

This weekend was all about painting around here.
We finally got all the rooms painted upstairs and 
the new carpet is to be installed on Wednesday!!
There really is an end in sight.
Doesn't this outfit just scream summer? 
 It's so fresh, crisp and looks cool 
even when the temperatures say otherwise.
I just had to add pearls to compliment this look. 
 I decided on a choker like necklace 
to pair with my
 off the shoulder top. 
 It reminds me of the 70's.
I put all the color of this outfit in the shoes. 
 It makes for a nice, clean look. 
 I have enjoyed this off the shoulder blouse so much this summer, 
I might have to add an off the shoulder dress to the wardrobe soon.

What fun thing did you do this weekend to beat the heat?

Loft top
Gap skirt
Jack Rogers sandals
Kate Spade bracelet
Ily Couture earrings
gifted necklace

No comments: