-

Friday, July 22, 2016

Awkward and Awesome Friday

Hello lovely readers,
I hope you all had a great week.
Awkward:

  • Receiving some self tanner to review and it actually turned my skin gray.
  • Reading a book via Kindle and one of the character's name suddenly changed in the middle of the book.  (it was a free book, not sure if this was why)
  • Turned over half a can of paint while painting furniture in the garage.  Thank goodness for garden hoses.
  • Trying to brew a cup of coffee with son1's new Clever Coffee brewer.  I did everything wrong that you could do wrong in the making of a cup of coffee.  
  • Having to go down to the DMV because there was a mistake on my license.  I didn't realize I was going to need bug spray and sunscreen to wait outside for 2 hours before I even got into the room with the 50 chairs to wait some more.
Awesome:
  • Having all new carpet upstairs.  I just like to go up there barefooted and walk around.
  • Girls getaway at the lake!!
  • Seeing old friends at another friend's son's engagement party.  2 fun things at once.
  • Doing a group face mask treatment.  I can't even....
  • Going to Halifax Nova Scotia with the Mr.
Laid back and casual for a carefree look. 
 I added delicate jewelry as
minimalist jewelry is having a moment right now.  

I will be headed to Halifax soon and will not be blogging next week. 
 You can follow me on Instagram to see what kind of adventures the Mr. and I will have.

Have a great weekend!

Old Navy shirt
Loft shorts
Tory Burch espadrilles
Ily Couture necklace
Handpicked bracelet and earrings.


No comments: