-

Monday, August 1, 2016

Comfort Dressing

Hello Readers!

Can you believe that it is the first day of August???

I really am not sure where the summer has gone.

I survived my trip to Halifax, Nova Scotia. 

 It was quite an adventure and if you come back on Friday I will share some details.

I am still trying to recover and get back to "real" life. 

 I don't want to though!!!

I am finally getting  the first floor of my house back to normal

 and I just find it hard to get dressed

 after a crazy trip and cleaning and moving furniture etc.

Sometimes basic is all you can do!

 I threw on this super soft T-shirt and paired it with some fun shorts and bold earrings. 
 Slipped on some slip on sneakers and that was the extent of my style for the day.


I hope you have a great Monday and that the getting dressed blues pass you by.


J.Crew T

Gap shorts

Target sneakers

Michael Kors watch

Handpicked earrings



No comments: