-

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What does a 50something wear to see Gwen Stefanie?

Before I left for my Halifax trip I went 
to the Gwen Stefanie concert.
The big question was...
what does a 50something wear to her concert?
I went with black and white. 
 The concert was outside so I wanted something 
that wouldn't be super hot, 
but I didn't want to be in shorts.
This cute little top with the flutter sleeves 
was a perfect choice and 
I felt right at home in my window pane pants. 
 Gwen had a plaid, window pane, checked theme
 going with her outfits on stage as well.
I added a bold necklace to finish off my look.
  I have to say that there were outfits 
of ALL kinds at the concert, 
but I felt age appropriate and as comfortable
 as one can be in the depths of summer heat.

What do you like to wear to concerts?

Loft top
Target pants
Vince Camuto sandals
TJ Maxx necklace and earrings
gifted watch

No comments: