It's been a pretty easy going week around here.
You can feel summer winding down somehow.
I don't know how that happens, especially when there is no one at your home going back to school this year.
A whole new chapter in life.Awkward:
- Driving in your car and you don't feel very well and suddenly you have to pull over and "spill your groceries" on the side of the road.
- Being totally unaware that your cross-body bag has popped open your top button and your bosom has spilled out.
- When the meal you made for dinner goes horribly wrong and no one wants to eat it.
- The next night son2 makes a meal that everyone keeps raving about and you feel even more like a culinary failure!
- When you are watching a movie you recorded on TV and the last 15 minutes didn't record
- The new Instastories on Instagram
- Going to the International market here in Charlotte.
- Going back to my yoga practice after a 4 year hiatus.
- Getting new lighting for the front porch of my house.
- Latin Street Food!
I ordered this dress from Shein
after seeing it on someone on Instagram.
I absolutely love it.
As we all know tassels are so trendy and
this dress is the ultimate in cool comfort
for these hot summer days we have been having.
I added a bold necklace and simpler earrings and bracelets.
The tassels are really the star of this outfit.
Have you ever ordered from Shein?
What did you get?