-

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tropical Blues

With this being August I feel like 
I need to wear as many summer prints as I can before September!
I love the mix of blues in this outfit 
and feel like I need to be sipping something 
served with a tiny umbrella in it.
No, I am not using a filter on my photos.  
It is just so humid that
 I couldn't keep the condensation off my camera lens. 
 Perfect kind of day for a breezy skirt!
I decided to add pops of pink with my earrings and shoes 
to off set all of the blue going on in my outfit. 
 Plus the sequins on my top add some flare as well.  

Are you still loving your summer clothes or are you wishing for fall clothes yet?

Loft skirt
Jack Rogers sandals
Purple Peridot earrings
Versona bracelet
top is so old I can't remember where I got it!

No comments: