Last night was awesome!
Some friends and I went to see Keith Urban.
It was in an outdoor venue and the weather was perfect.
And so was Keith!!Awkward:
- Dropping your phone in a parking lot and it slides under the car next to yours.
- Getting a soft sided cooler out of the garage and to your shock there is a huge bird's nest woven into the cooler.
- Tipping over backwards in one of those long lounge chairs at the pool.
- When your sneaker feels really weird on your foot and when you take it off you see a sock has been wedged into the toe.
- Purposely going to the back of a new type of yoga class and the instructor turns everyone around for 3/4 of the class and you are suddenly in the front.
- I have been back to my yoga practice for two and half full weeks.
- Son1 and the Mr. bringing back the most fabulous coffee beans from Portland, OR.
- Finally getting my hands on the new Tarte Shape Tape concealer. It has been sold out at Ulta and online. I have only used it once so far, but...It is amazing!
- Watching nature shows on BBC America.
Yep, you guessed it.
This is what I wore to the Keith Urban concert.
I mean really ~
how many time do you actually get to wear
cowboy boots and a cowboy hat in real life??
Are you a country music fan?
Do dress the part when you go to a concert?
Old Navy skirt
Gianni Bini boots
Cowboy hat purchased in Nashville