Hace tiempo que no te veo!
It's been a while since I've seen you!Awkward:
- The man that sounded like he was coughing up a lung and the kid that wouldn't be quiet the whole 8 hours on the plane to Barcelona.
- A confrontation with the Spanish cab driver that could have gotten dicey.
- Trying to shop, when 4 giant cruise ships docked and let off all the people that wanted to shop as well.
- None of the converters I had for my "hair tools" were compatible.
- Getting lost walking in the rain trying to find the restaurant where you made reservations. (No, I wasn't alone. There were 5 of us!)
- The la Merce' 2016 festival going on in Barcelona that we had no idea was going to be going on.
- Rooftop fireworks show.
- Knowing a flight attendant on the flight home. Being treated like a VIP even though you are in lowly coach.
- The food...........
- The city of Barcelona, so beautiful, clean and welcoming.
The night before we left for Barcelona
was the grand opening of the HopeWay facility.
HopeWay is a not-for-profit organization
that will provide best practice mental health care
and education for adults and their families.
The turn out and interest far exceeded expectations!!
This is what I wore.
You can't go wrong with simple black and white
at a function like a grand opening.
I loved my flowy tunic with the windowpane pants.
The pants added interest to the concept of black and white.
I really would have liked to have worn a different shoe,
but the toe injury dictated sandals!
I hope you all have a great weekend
and get some fantastic fall weather.
Pop Up shop tunic
Vince Camuto sandals