-

Monday, September 19, 2016

Leopard in the Fall

And we are back to Monday ya'll.
This week is gonna be a busy one for me.
How about you?
Like I said, this is gonna be a busy week for me. 
 Lots of stuff going on 
and I am leaving for Barcelona, Spain on Thursday!! 
 I have never been,
 but I hear it is fabulous.  
So, this will be my only post this week 
and I will not be back on the blog until the 28th. 
 You can follow my adventures on Instagram.
Now on to my outfit today...
I am so ready for fall weather to get here. 
 I decided to grab this older leopard skirt
 and pair it with a simple black t-shirt. 
 Silk dresses and skirts were all the trend 
on the runways last week.
 Pairing a silk skirt with a simple t is 
a great way to make your silk more casual. 
  I really, really wanted to slip on a pair 
of peep toe booties with this outfit. 
 My unfortunate toe injury prevented me from doing that. 
 Sandals don't really scream fall do they??

I am hoping by the time I return
a.) the weather is much cooler
b.) my toe will accommodate real shoes

Until then, I hope you all have a great week and come on over to Instagram and see what I am up to in Spain.

J.Crew T
Banana Republic skirt
Dillard's sandals
Francesca's earrings
Handpicked bracelets

No comments: